Friday, 14 April 2017

Spring is in the air


I'm a walking talking coffee spill stain waiting to happen, and it did... but my usual coffee stain was replaced with a cup of rich hot chocolate, courtesy of SAID cafe.

With Spring in full bloom, and England teasing us with a little sun here and there. I felt the sudden urge to wear an all white outfit (brave, I know). There's so much colour on store racks at the moment, and dare I say, I've found myself actually drawn to the red pieces in Zara. Something's definitely in the air. 
Shop the look :
Coat - Zara
Tee - Zara
Trousers - Zara
Hot chocolate Spill - not for sale, but I've got some tips on how to get your hands on one.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this outfit - such inspo!

    Elisha-Maé | www.elisha-mae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig